It’s this time of the year. I guess many of you (us) are scratching our heads… what events are coming up? which ones should I go to? And… What should I give to my significant others. Man… It’s killing us, especially we lost the last weekend because of the snowstorm!
Here’s what happening now… or soon:
1. Annual Winterlicious (Jan 25 – Feb 7)
Aside:: Toronto.com has a pretty nice overview this year. I think their website is pretty good compared to how it looked before. See, these days lots of people are trying to move closer to the Web 3.0. But for website like Facebook, I’m getting a bit tired of it. Just TOO MUCH. The mobile search and advertising is another battlefield for the technology giants. We’ll see what happen in 2008.
2. Seven Culinary events + others along w. Winterlicious – newly added this yr.
Here’s a glimpse of them…
Winterlicious Cooking Demonstration
Fishilicious Cooking Class
Art Sense-ational: The Neuroscience of Molecular Gastronomy
Guilty Pleasures IV: Fashion + Food = Fabulous!
Ice Wine Harvest Brunch
Slow Food: Born in Italy, Citizen of the World
A Parisian Evening In Casablanca
– Citrus organizes this every year. This time it’s at the Carlu.
When: Monday, December 31/07
Where: The Carlu (7th Floor of College Park @ Yonge/College)
Dress: Style Couture (‘Dress to impress’)
Tickets: General admission $60; VIP bottle service $70
Other info: Max 1,500 guests. Doors open @ 9:30 PM.
– Also, on the 23rd, there’s gonna be a party @ Pandemonium at Circa. It’s a 19+ event. Not too sure if that’s the type of crowd that I’d like to be in, but in case you’re interested, you can contact the hosts below:
HookMeUp | Synergy | Defcon-Remix | KP
4. For shopping, the Top 10 shops with Buzz is worth checking out.
P.S. Won’t be updating this list… Just gonna rest.