Felt like: South Asian food
(4) Hot n sour soup with lemongrass iced tea – I like – a twist from the usual lemon iced tea
(5) Hot n sour soup with cranberry orange juice – Didn’t try
(6) For myself: Mamak mee goreng – Malaysian indian style stir-fried thick egg noodles in spicy tamarind tomato sauce with shrimp, chicken and bean sprouts – I like.
(7) Thai mango chicken with rice
(8) Satay skewer with Vietnamese Spring roll vermicelli
(9) Red curry beef with rice
Nothing really stood out. Service was ok. Price range – average $15 each person (main course with drink after T&T). Location – up north. Parking – lots. Portion – Just right.
FYI: Sweet Basil (香葉屋)
10610 Bayview Ave., RMH, ON. L4C 3N8
Open: M-T: 11-10; F/S: 11-10:30; Sun: 11-10